1. Open Outlook Express and select Tools from the menu
2. Select Add, then Mail
3. Enter your name as you would like it to appear on your outgoing email, then click Next
4. Enter your Email address, then click Next
5. Make sure the dropdown is set to POP3, and enter "mail.zitomedia.net" (without the quotes) for both the Incoming and Outgoing server names. Click Next
6. Enter your Account name, which is your full email address, including the "@zitomedia.net", and your password, then click Next
7. Click the Finish button to go on to setting your account to send mail.
8. You must set your account to use your username and password to be able to send email. Go back to the Tools menu and select Accounts... When the window opens, click the Mail tab
Click on your new email account to highlight it, then click the Properties button
Click on the box under Outgoing Mail Server labeled My server requires authentication.
Select the advanced tab and change outgoing server(smtp) to 587 and click ok then close.
That's it! You've successfully set up your Outlook Express to use your new email account.