1. Open Outlook and select Tools, then Email Accounts...
2. When the wizard starts, select Add a new e-mail account and click Next
3. Select POP3, then click Next
4. Enter your name as you want it to appear on your outgoing mail and your complete email address. Enter "mail.zitomedia.net" (without the quotes) for both Incoming and Outgoing mail servers. Enter your complete email address as your username, including the @zitomedia.net, and your password, then click the More Settings... button
5. Click on the Outgoing Server tab, then select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
6. Select the advanced tab and change Outgoing server (smtp) to 587 and click OK.
This will bring you back to the previous screen. Click Next
7. Click the Finish button. That's it! Ypu've successfully configured Outlook for your email account.