1. Open Outlook, then select Tools, then Account Settings...
2. Select the Email tab, then click New...
3. Enter your name as you want it to appear on your outgoing mail, your complete email address and your password, then click Next
4. Outlook 2007 will then connect to the mail server and retrieve the appropriate settings
5. Outlook 2007 tries to find an encrypted connection to the mail server. If it does not find one, you will see the following screen. Just click Next to try an unencrypted connection
6. Once Outlook 2007 connects to the server, it retrieves the proper settings and finishes the configuration. Outlook 2007 will send a test message to your mailbox.
Once the configuration is complete, just click Finish. That's it! Your Outlook 2007 is now configured to use your email account
Click Tools and navigate to Account Settings.
Select your account in the box and select Change
Click More Settings on the lower right.
Click the Outgoing Server tab and select My outgoing server requires authentication box
Select the Advanced tab and change Outgoing server(SMTP) to 587 and click OK then click Next and click Finish.