1. Open Thunderbird, select Tools, then Account Settings...
2. Click the Add Account button
3. Select Email account, then click Next
4. Enter your name as you would like it to appear on your outgoing email, then enter your complete email address. When finished, click Next
5. Select POP, then enter "mail.zitomedia.net" (without the quotes) for both the Incoming and Outgoing servers, then click Next
6. Enter your complete email address, including the "@zitomedia.net", then click Next
7. You can now label this account. This label appears only on your screen to identify the email account. Enter your choice and click Next
8. Verify that you have entered all information correctly, then click Next. If any information is incorrect, click the Back button to go back and correct it.
You've successfully configured Thunderbird for incoming mail. To enable SMTP authentication (required), Click Tools and navigate to Account Settings.
Highlight Outgoing Server (SMTP) in the left pane, then highlight the outgoing server in the right pane and click Edit.
Change port to 587, and under Security and Authentication change Connection Security to STARTTLS and A and click OK and click OK one more time.
That's it! You've successfully configured your email account!